Movie No. 92 (2017): THE LION KING

The Lion King (1994)
Director: Roger Allers and Rob Minkoff
Voice cast: Matthew Broderick, Jeremy Irons, Moira Kelly, Nathan Lane, James Earl Jones
Animated film

I saw the movie in early 1995. The movie was praised by adults and enjoyed by children despite some scenes depicting violence that were essential to the story. For me, it was awesome. I really enjoyed it, everything about it - story and script, characters, and, since the movie is a musical, the songs and score. 

This is the only second time seeing the movie. I saw it on December 30, 2017 when it was shown on HBO. While I was not as ecstatic as when I saw it in 1995, the movie still looked great. It has now definitely earned the tag 'classic."

Rating: 4.0/4.0

Date seen: December 30, 2017

Comments

Popular Posts