Movie No. 19 (2018): I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER

I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)
Director: Jim Gillispie
Cast: Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ryan Phillippe, Freddie Prinze Jr., Sarah Michelle Gellar

It's far from being among the best horror/slasher films I've ever seen. I don't find any reason why I'm always glued to the TV screen every time it's shown. Must be one my so-called guilty pleasures. I saw this on the big screen in 1997. I don't remember liking it during the first time seeing it; however, it appears to me as unforgettable. Yes, I will always remember how the characters agree to conspire to hide a crime they accidentally commit. I will always remember a ridiculous scene where one character is roaming around while wearing a crown. I will always remember the grotesque death of some characters. I remember practically everything about it. It's not a good movie. But, I find it entertaining.

Rating: 2.0/4.0

Date seen: March 4, 2018

Comments

Popular Posts